Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Daring...

Webster's defines "daring" as the following:

dar-ing:
1. having the necessary courage or boldness for something; being bold enough
2. having the boldness to try; venture; hazard.
3. facing courageously.
4. challenging (a person) into a demonstration of courage
5. having the necessary courage or boldness to do something

I am daring to live. I don't want to sit on the sidelines. I want to explore, enjoy, experience...I'm talking tip-toeing through the tulips, stopping to smell the roses, climbing those mountains in my life, surviving the valleys, dancing in the rain, finding joy in the people around me, taking the road less traveled, and growing in my faith. I want to find the boldness and courage to face what life hands me. To take a stand. To live.

Want to join me?

1 comment:

Gavi said...

YES!!!! Yes, I want to join you. I have sat on the sidelines all my life. But I have to figure out how to work up the courage to try new things, to take risks, to be bold.

Maybe you will be my inspiration!!